Are you wondering why WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS)?
WordPress is an open-source system with features like plug-ins and templates to give developers the freedom to choose what's best for their business. The ability to customize and be mobile-ready makes WordPress appealing to most customers. There are several reasons why WordPress has received worldwide appreciation. It caters to the needs of a single blogger to a Fortune500 company.
The community of WordPress developers is what makes WordPress so powerful. There are thousands of developers creating new plug-ins and templates. Each version gets upgraded to give better results and keep your website safe. You can be sure of finding the right plug-in for your website.
So if you are looking at building a business website, read on.
- Powers more than 42% of the web: The versatility of WordPress is the main factor for its success. Companies ranging from start-ups, small-to-medium enterprises, and Fortune 500s use WordPress to build their business websites. Apart from this, bloggers, designers, creators, etc., find WordPress the best place to showcase their creativity.
- Used by top 1000 websites: Most of the websites that handle large volume of data and need faster response time use WordPress due to its high performance capabilities. This number is constantly growing due to the consistent success of WordPress.
- Available in 205 languages: If you want to speak to the world in your language, then choose WordPress. WordPress is available in 205 languages so far. So, creating a website or blog and writing content in your language is now that easy.
- 59,000+ plug-ins to choose from: Whatever the problem, WordPress has a plug-in solution for it. With more that 59,000 plug-ins to choose from, you are sure to find the right ones for your business.
- Latest version upgrades: The best part about being in the WordPress community is that WordPress is consistently upgrading the plug-ins and templates. It ensures security of user information and is a necessary aspect of website maintenance.
- SEO friendly: The content management system of WordPress handles Google's crawling issues helping WordPress sites rank higher in the search results page. It is a boon for businesses and creators are SEO integration in WordPress gives rise to better sales and revenues. YoastSEO is one of the most popular plug-ins for SEO.
- Stunning themes: There are thousands of themes available that you can customize. These responsive themes work great for interactive websites to engage with customers regularly. You can choose any theme for your business website and also add more features to it as needed. The most popular ones are Astra, Divi, OceanWP, Ultra, Spencer, Indigo.
- WooCommerce Plug-in: It is a popular open-source eCommerce platform that lets you create a unique digital store in no time. You will find stunning themes to showcase your products with options for bookings, pricing, subscriptions, etc. You can add features to your website and grow your business while controlling the data.
- Mobile-ready: Mobile apps are the second-best tool for any enterprise. With a mobile platform used by all customers worldwide, you stand a chance to interact with your potential clients. You can reply to queries on the go, publish a post, or update your site right from your mobile device effortlessly. Being 100% mobile responsive, you are able to reach customers quicker and increase sales.
Now that you know how powerful WordPress is, we are sure you would prefer building your business website on it. But, business owners rarely have time to devote to building a website and maintaining it regularly. The same goes for start-ups, who need time to develop and refine their products first.
A successful website requires time and effort. A good WordPress website needs a great team of experienced developers. Customizing the plug-ins to favor your enterprise and boost the sales potential is crucial. WordPress developers create unique plug-ins that extend the functionality of your website.
AppsComp WordPress developers
AppsComp is a software and service provider with 5+ years of experience. A talented team of developers creates the most unique and engaging websites for our global clients.
We have designed and developed several WordPress websites for our clients in different verticals. Our team prides itself on understanding the clients' needs to the minutest details. We then formulate the best plan and provide a demo of a working website. With positive feedback and changes, your unique business website is ready to be showcased to the world.
So, get started with your dream website and take your business to the next level. Let us help you achieve your goal. Contact us on +91 9626251293